Titan has awarded five lucky paint contractors with brand new custom cargo trailers as part of the Great Titan Trailer Giveaway. Titan partnered with Sherwin-Williams to sponsor the giveaway.
The winners received their trailers recently at events held at their local Sherwin-Williams store. The 12-foot trailers are outfitted with rear ramp doors, ladder racks and seven-foot ceilings. In addition, the winners received $400 from Titan for adding their business logo to the trailers.
The winners of the Great Titan Trailer Giveaway are:
- Kelly Anderson, FreshCoat Painting, Burnaby, British Columbia
- Chip Kiper, Kiper Remodeling, Leavenworth, Kansas
- Jesse Powning, Banyan Builders, Redmond, Oregon
- Larry Scarbrough, Larry & Co. Decorators, Humboldt, Tennessee
- Michael Sloane, New Horizon Finishes, Inc., Woburn, Massachusetts
“The Great Titan Trailer Giveaway is our way of giving back to our loyal customers and supporting their business growth,” said Mike Nelson, national sales director for Titan. “We are excited to officially congratulate all of our winners.”
One of the winners, Chip Kiper of Leavenworth, Kansas, said that winning the trailer from Titan happened at just the right time. With 21 years in the painting and construction industry, he’s ready to take his business to the next level. “The trailer is just the boost I need to make it happen,” Kiper said.